Dedicated to all the Mothers, who keep this world running. A potent blend of orange peel mixes with the exotic scent of patchouli amber and a pungent bottom note of soil to create an aroma that is both sweetly aromatic and grounded in the stuff that makes the food and flowers grow. Using St. Francis of Assisi and my mother as inspiration, Fancy Nancy is a tribute to those who devout their time to helping those in need. Like mothers everywhere. Thank you mommy! This one’s for you.
Strange Gent candles are hand-poured in Los Angeles, California. Each carefully handcrafted scent tells a story of time and place, bringing you back to a specific moment in your life. Their candles use 100% all natural soy wax, and everything is printed on 100% recycled materials.
Burn Time: 50+ hours, 8oz
How to use:
- Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder... or whatever you want.
Strange Gent candles are all made with 100% organic soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. All the packaging is printed on 100% recycled materials.