Thisuniquewood iPhone 15 MagSafe case features an interpretation of the old Japanese art of Kintsugi. Also known as Kintsukuroi, the technique involves repairing broken pottery with lacquer and gold. The idea is that of embracing flaws and imperfections and considering them part of the items story.
Our cases are created using hand finished wood, laser cut inlays, and a Flexible Rubber shell.
Learn about the Keyway X-Mark.
- 1.3 mm Flexible Rubber, Full wrap-around protection
- Metal X-Mark
- Integrated MagSafe Magnets
- Wireless Charging Compatible
- Microfiber Liner
- Slim, Protects from bumps and tumbles
- Face down protection, Covered Buttons
Designed and Built in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
We work with natural materials which means every piece is unique. Grain, Colour, and Texture may vary slightly from piece to piece.