P.F. Candle Co.'s Soy Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with their signature kraft label and a brass lid. This 7.2oz size is the most-popular and is meant for dressers, counter-tops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Scent: Winters in the Southwest, lingering bonfires, wool jackets in rotation. Piñon logs, cedar, and vanilla.
Burn Time: 40-50 hours
How to use:
- Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder... or whatever you want.
P.F. candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances they use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.