Lone Pine - Amber & Cannabis
Lone Pine was created to capture our life growing up in the Ozarks. From the rose garden in the Summer, the smell of hickory and Autumn nights wearing flannel around a bonfire, to the Fir and Blue Spruce in our backyard in the winter. Our hope is to share our experiences with you. With every purchase, a portion of proceeds go to One Tree Planted. For every dollar donated, a new tree is planted.
Scent Inspiration: Sophisticated and luxurious. Woods and seductive amber dance with hemp smoke to take you on a euphoric trip. Top - Cantaloupe, Marijuana Leaf Middle - Marijuana, Hemp Seeds Base - Musk, Amber, Cedar
Burn Time: 50+ hours
How to use:
- Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder... or whatever you want.
Small-batch candles hand-poured in the USA with natural soy wax.