Lone Pine was created to capture our life growing up in the Ozarks. From the rose garden in the Summer, the smell of hickory and Autumn nights wearing flannel around a bonfire, to the Fir and Blue Spruce in our backyard in the winter. Our hope is to share our experiences with you. With every purchase, a portion of proceeds go to One Tree Planted. For every dollar donated, a new tree is planted.
Scent Inspiration: Sophisticated and luxurious. Woods and seductive amber dance with hemp smoke to take you on a euphoric trip. Top - Cantaloupe, Marijuana Leaf Middle - Marijuana, Hemp Seeds Base - Musk, Amber, Cedar
Burn Time: 50+ hours
How to use:
- Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder... or whatever you want.
Small-batch candles hand-poured in the USA with natural soy wax.