Ironwood's Soy Candles are hand-poured in the USA into high quality glass jars jars with an artistic label. This 8oz size is perfect for dressers, counter-tops, nightstands; basically everywhere.
Scent: Lavender and Cedarwood, crafted fragrances by the Ironwood perfumer will have your spirits lifted and your soul on an adventure.
Burn Time: 40+ hours
How to use:
- Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder... or whatever you want.
Ironwood Candles hand-poured in Springfield, Missouri using soy wax and cotton wicks.