Round and round it goes...
The edge pieces on this one should be fun!
Our Impossible Puzzle line is back with another rendition after popular demand! This one is a bit of a different style; built off a hexagonal pattern and trimmed to a perfect circle. That's about all you're going to get from us in terms of hints! As usual, no reference image for you. Prepare yourself for hours of fun, focus, and frustration with the Keyway No.127A! It's doesn't get much easier the second or third time around so you can keep trying to beat your time or compete against your friends & Family!
IMPORTANT: Due to the nature of puzzles, we cannot accept returns if the box has been opened. Some puzzle pieces are a little under 1"x1" and could present a choking hazard, keep out of reach of small children.
Here's the deal:
- It's not actually impossible, but you might think it is.
- It's 127 pieces.
- It's a Circle.
- All the pieces are required.
- Don't force anything together, the correct pieces fit together easily.
- Pieces can be flipped over.
- No other details can be confirmed or denied.
- Buckle up.
Materials & Production:
- Clear Glossy acrylic
- Precision Laser-cut
- Made in Toronto, ON, Canada by Keyway Designs Inc.