Our most diabolical puzzle yet!
The Impossible Puzzle line-up has taken a twisting turn with this 102pc cellular puzzle! Each piece is completely unique and has several round and triangular notches on random sides. The real kicker for this puzzle is that some pieces will appear to fit together initially, but could actually be in the wrong place! Make sure to keep an eye out for multiple pieces that could fill the same void. The puzzle has only one solution and the final size is roughly 12" x 12".
IMPORTANT: Due to the nature of puzzles, we cannot accept returns if the box has been opened. Some puzzle pieces are a under 1"x1" and could present a choking hazard, keep out of reach of small children.
Here's the deal:
- It's not actually impossible, but you might think it is.
- It's 102 pieces.
- The final size of the puzzle is roughly 12" x 12"
- All the pieces are required.
- Some pieces may appear to fit together, but could still be in the wrong place, the final assembly only has 1 solution.
- Don't force anything together, the correct pieces fit together easily.
- Pieces can be flipped over.
- No other details can be confirmed or denied.
- Buckle up.
Materials & Production:
- Transparent Red Glossy Acrylic
- Precision Laser-cut
- Made in Toronto, ON, Canada by Keyway Designs Inc.