High-quality citronella blends inspired by the great outdoors. The Haven Series combines refreshing summer fragrances with natural citronella oil to help keep bugs at bay. This isn't your grandma's citronella.
North Trail reminds us of adventures in Appalachia. Notes of white birch, tonka bean, and fresh mint combined with crisp natural citronella oils. This is the perfect scent for a late-night cookout or to enjoy around a campfire. Oh...did we mention it comes with a super cool CORD+IRON can opener too?
Designed for a second life. This 14 oz. candle is poured into a reusable and recyclable paint tin. Once you have finished enjoying your candle, the tin can be cleaned and repurposed to store small items around your home or workspace.
Scent: White Birch, Tonka, Mint
Burn Time: 50+ hours
How to use:
- Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder... or whatever you want.
Cord + Iron Candles hand-poured in the USA using 100% Soy wax and cotton wicks. Gluten, Lead, +Phthalate Free, Reusable paint can opener included