The Summer Nights Series is a collection of scents that elevate any occasion. Inspired by the warm air of a moonlit summer evening, these nostalgic scents will transport you back to your favorite summer memories and set the stage to create many more.
Designed for a second life. The 14 oz. Summer Nights Series is poured into beautiful calypso jars that are made of 100% recycled glass and sealed with a renewable cork top. Once you have finished enjoying your candle, the vessel can be cleaned and repurposed to store anything from cotton balls to coffee beans.
Scent: Bright notes of ginger and spice blend with subtle amber and tobacco with a base of aged teak and cedar.
Burn Time: 60+ hours
How to use:
- Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder... or whatever you want.
Cord + Iron Candles hand-poured in the USA using 100% Soy wax and cotton wicks. Gluten, Lead, +Phthalate Free, 100% recycled glass