Created as a tribute to the sweetest of all scents - the blossoming of true love. Juniper, Rosemary, and the parchment of a frenzied love letter combine to remind you of the someone special. Like the draw of a tarot card in the desert night or a saved voice mail from way back, this candle conjures the stars in the night sky and the lovers they shine for. Magic.
Strange Gent candles are hand-poured in Los Angeles, California. Each carefully handcrafted scent tells a story of time and place, bringing you back to a specific moment in your life. Their candles use 100% all natural soy wax, and everything is printed on 100% recycled materials.
Burn Time: 50+ hours, 8oz
How to use:
- Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder... or whatever you want.
Strange Gent candles are all made with 100% organic soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. All the packaging is printed on 100% recycled materials.