You wear your influences on your chest and your heart on your sleeve. Mix. tapes and underlined copies of Mother Night are your Rosetta Stone. Your heart is too big for your chest and every bauble is a treasure map of your big, gooey love. You’ll never forget a birthday or anniversary, even if you haven’t seen them in years.
Top Notes of Tonka Bean and Vanilla mix with Middle Notes of Teakwood and Mahogany and Bottom Notes of Tobacco to give off a strong smell of the sensitive, lovelorn type.
Strange Gent candles are hand-poured in Los Angeles, California. Each carefully handcrafted scent tells a story of time and place, bringing you back to a specific moment in your life. Their candles use 100% all natural soy wax, and everything is printed on 100% recycled materials.
Burn Time: 50+ hours, 8oz
How to use:
- Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder... or whatever you want.
Strange Gent candles are all made with 100% organic soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. All the packaging is printed on 100% recycled materials.