Remember having folding money in your pocket and an unquenchable thirst for a night to remember? Bourbon and longing. Torn matchbooks and cab receipts. Saturday nights out and Sunday mornings coming down. Top notes of Vanilla mixed with a sweet tobacco middle, mellowed out by a strong bourbon base note. The hint of a night for the ages and the wisdom to close your tab. Slainte.
Strange Gent candles are hand-poured in Los Angeles, California. Each carefully handcrafted scent tells a story of time and place, bringing you back to a specific moment in your life. Their candles use 100% all natural soy wax, and everything is printed on 100% recycled materials.
Burn Time: 50+ hours, 8oz
How to use:
- Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder... or whatever you want.
Strange Gent candles are all made with 100% organic soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. All the packaging is printed on 100% recycled materials.