Folklore Candle - Holloway
Folklore Candle Co.'s Soy Candles are hand-poured in Canada into beautiful matte-black jars with an artistic label and a wooden lid. This 10oz size is perfect for dressers, counter-tops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Scent Inspiration: An ancient footpath sunk into the earth, thickets of raspberry, mossy stones, and fallen ripe pears.
Burn Time: 50+ hours
How to use:
- Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder... or whatever you want.
Folklore candles are simple: Small-batch candles hand-poured in our Canadian studio with hand-blended bespoke fragrances, paraffin-free soy wax, and a lead-free cotton wick. Their candles are vegan, paraben-free, and phthalate-free.