Field Notes - Pitch Black
Field Note's introduced the “Pitch Black” dot-graph Field Notes Memo Book in 2013, and it quickly became one of their most popular memo books. Bound with glossy black staples and sturdy 118# covers featuring new, Field Notes-exclusive black/kraft duplex paper from French Paper Co. The family also features a new Pitch Black logo discreetly printed on the back.
- Quantity: 3 pack
- Size: 3.5" wide x 5.5" tall
- Cover: Black Card
- # of Pages: 48
- Print Style: 3 x Lined
For those of you that love to know every detail, check below for a lot more specifications provided by Field Notes.
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: French Paper Co. custom-made 118#C “Pitch Black Duplex” (“Blacktop” and “Packing Brown Wrap”) with a brute force application of “Stephanite” (outside) and “Dachshund Nose Black” (inside) soy-based Saphira inks.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Light Mist Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color press.
- Bound with gloss black staple wire on a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
- Corners precisely rounded to 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES note books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.