Field Notes - National Parks C
Gorgeous illustrations of nine iconic National Parks are featured on the covers of nine Memo Books, which are grouped into the three 3-Packs that make up the “National Parks” Series. This pack contains Rocky Mountain Park, Great Smokey Mountains Park, and Yellowstone National Park.
These Field Notes are a tribute to places in the U.S.A. that can only truly be appreciated in person. Please visit, enjoy, and support our National Parks. We hope when you visit your favorite national park, you’ll bring along your new favorite memo book, get it stamped, and tag us in your photos.
Yosemite & Zion - Dan McCarthy
Acadia - Telegramme Paper Co.
Grand Canyon - DKNG Studios
Joshua Tree - The Little Friends of Printmaking
Mount Rainier & Sequoia - Glenn Thomas
Rocky Mountain - Rory Kurtz
Great Smoky Mountains - Chris Turnham
Yellowstone - Brave the Woods
Grand Teton - Eric Nyffeler
Arches - Nicolas Delort
Sequoia - Glenn Thomas
Denali - Dan McCarthy
Cuyahoga Valley - Kim Smith
Olympic - Daniel Danger
Glacier - Laurent Durieux
Hawai’i Volcanoes - Vincent Roché
Everglades - Mike Tabie
- Quantity: 3 pack
- Size: 3.5" wide x 5.5" tall
- Cover: Variety of Card stocks
- # of Pages: 48
- Print Style: 3 x Graph
For those of you that love to know every detail, check below for a lot more specifications provided by Field Notes.
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: A variety of French 100#C papers, some with a few burly hits of opaque white under process cyan, magenta, yellow, and black soy-based Toyo inks.
- Cover printed in two passes through a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Green Earth” soy-based Toyo ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" press.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine.
- Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.