Field Notes - Chicago
This special Chicago edition is a celebration of the Field Note's Midwest HQ. The cover is their standard French Paper Co. Dur-O-Tone 80#C “Packing Brown Wrap” featuring Chicago’s sky blue and red flag. Inside, you’ll find a new set of Chicago-centric Practical Applications, and their standard Finch 50#T “Bright White” graph paper.
- Quantity: 3 pack
- Size: 3.5" wide x 5.5" tall
- Cover: Chicago Printed Kraft Paper
- # of Pages: 48
- Print Style: 3 x Graph
For those of you that love to know every detail, check below for a lot more specifications provided by Field Notes.
- Proudly printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C "Packing Brown Wrap," with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of "Dachshund Nose" black soy-based Toyo ink.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 50#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Double Knee Duck Canvas" light brown soy-based Toyo ink.
- Cover printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40" 6-color printing press.
Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28" × 40" 2-color printing press.
- Bound by a Heidelberg ST350 "Stitchmaster" 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
- Corners precisely rounded to ⅜" (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm x 4.7mm). 48 Pages.
- Memo book dimensions are 3½" × 5½" (89mm x 140mm).
- Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.