Will my Keyway Case negatively affect my phone's performance?
No! The Cases we manufacture will have no negative effect on your phone’s performance and stay well out of the way of the flash.
How will my Keyway Case wear?
The backs of our iPhone Cases will wear in a way very similar to any other wood product. We prefer to keep the natural beauty, colour, and texture of our woods intact, and that means staying away from thick, glossy varnishes. Our finish offers some scratch and moisture resistance but it does not waterproof the wood 100%. If you drop your Keyway case in water, you WILL likely damage it! If you take care of your product, it will develop a long lasting, smooth, satin patina!
What devices are Keyway Cases available for?
We currently produce Keyway Cases for the following phones:
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 PLUS
- iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 PLUS
- iPhone 6/6S & iPhone 6/6S PLUS
- iPhone 5/5S/SE
We are planning to add support for android devices in the future.
Are your cases compatible with Qi wireless charging?
Most wireless charging pad manufacturers are citing cases thinner than 3mm will be compatible with the Qi technology. The thickest of our cases, the leather collection, measure in at 2.35mm so interference is very unlikely.
Can I get a custom engraving on my Keyway Case?
Custom engraving will soon be offered on select varieties of Keyway Cases.
What is Keyway's Warranty and Return Policy?
- If you are at all unsatisfied with your Keyway product within the first 14 days, you may return it for a full refund of the purchase price. (Return Postage is not covered by Keyway Designs for returns)
- Keyway also offers a 100% money-back guarantee against defects in workmanship within 14 days of purchase. (Return Postage is covered by Keyway Designs for defects)
- Keyway does not cover returns on damage caused by misuse including damage to the product due to liquid spills, drops, or intentional damage.
- If you have ordered the incorrect case size, you will be responsible for the return shipping fees.
- SCREEN PROTECTORS
- Due to their one-time-use nature, once the packaging has been opened, we are unable to accept returns of screen protectors.
- If you have ordered the incorrect size of screen protector, you will be responsible for the return shipping fees.
How much does Shipping cost?
Please refer to the Shipping FAQ.
How can I pay?
All orders will be processed through PayPal. This service allows the use of VISA and MasterCard as well as a Bank Account if you are registered with PayPal.
How long will I have to wait for my order?Please refer to the Shipping FAQ.
How do I put on my new Keyway Case?
All you need to do is slip the volume-side of your phone in first, then click down the opposite side! To remove the case, just reverse the process.
Please head on over to Facebook [Keyway Designs] and click the "Like" button to keep up to date with everything we are working on!