Field Notes - Portland
Joining the Chicago Edition is a 3-Pack celebrating Field Notes Northwest Headquarters in Portland, Oregon. The city sits astride the Willamette River near its confluence with the Columbia River and is the home of Field Notes co-founder Aaron Draplin. Portland also boasts a slew of awesome retail locations carrying our products.
The cover is their standard French Paper Co. Dur-O-Tone 80#C “Packing Brown Wrap” featuring Portland’s green, yellow and blue flag. Inside, you’ll find a new set of PDX-centric Practical Applications, and their standard Finch 50#T “Bright White” graph paper.
- Quantity: 3 pack
- Size: 3.5" wide x 5.5" tall
- Cover: Printed Kraft Paper
- # of Pages: 48
- Print Style: 3 x Graph
For those of you that love to know every detail, check below for a lot more specifications provided by Field Notes.
- Proudly printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C "Packing Brown Wrap," emblazoned with Portland's municipal colors and "Dachshund Nose" black soy-based Toyo ink.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 50#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Double Knee Duck Canvas" light brown soy-based Toyo ink.
- Cover printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40" 6-color printing press.
- Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28" × 40" 2-color printing press.
- Bound by a Heidelberg ST350 "Stitchmaster" 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
- Corners precisely rounded to ⅜" (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm x 4.7mm). 48 Pages.
- Memo book dimensions are 3½" × 5½" (89mm x 140mm).
- Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.