Fury Bros.' Soy Candles are handmade in Hell's Kitchen in 1-pint cans with retro inspired label art. Welcome to Kentucky. You’re in bourbon country now. Turn your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen or shed into a distillery deluxe.
Scent: Kentucky bourbon and Oak.
Burn Time: 80+ hours
How to use:
- Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling.
- Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder... or whatever you want.
Fury Bros. Candles are hand-poured in Hell's Kitchen, New York using soy wax, cotton wicks, and natural oils. All Natural, Vegan Friendly.