Well, this is our new normal for now... we may as well be comfortable! (Plus, these look way better than the typical "blue napkin" strapped to your head)
We've designed this mask to be easy to wear for any period of time. The mask is quite a bit wider and comes closer to your ears than most on the market and we've done this for three reasons:
- It allows the baffles to open up when you're talking so that the mask doesn't pull itself off your nose.
- The greater coverage of your cheeks and chin prevents air from slipping by unfiltered.
- The larger pleats have the advantage of more surface area letting air in, so it's easier to get a proper breath!
It's also got a flexible nose wire to keep the top tight against your face and help avoid the dreaded 'foggy glasses'. Basically, we've made the best of a bad situation...
A few more notes:
- Made in Toronto, ON, Canada
- Machine Washable, but Hand Washing will extend it's life.
- 2-Ply Pleated Cotton
- Flexible Nose Wire
- This is NOT a medical grade mask.
- Due to the nature of face masks, we cannot accept returns of this item. Sorry!